Relationship/ ONLY SINGLE MOMS REPLY WHO R LKN FOR RELATIONSHIP

hey so i have a brother who is 21 he has a 16month old daughter he is fighgint for full custody over. he wrks off of camp lejune and is realllll down to earth. hes been with the babys momma almost 3 years n just found out the last 4months she has been seening some one else, his last relationship he dated a gurl for 4years n she fucked him over pretty bad to. hes not much for going out unless its with me n my hubby every now n then. he doesn't have much friends for he works n has a daughter to take care of so i didn't kno if any single moms with or without kids are in the sam shoes n maybe lkn for someone to get to kno. i can send you a picture of him n he is good lkn hes goin through a hard time and at 21 years old he should not be having a hard time meeting gurls but when you have a daughter to take care that dosen't help it to much either. so if anyone is intrested just email me back n we will go from there.thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• hahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Sounds like a great guy, but I'm married, I had to read your question though. Good Luck and be patient cause the right person is worth waiting for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well since when did CAFEMOM turn into a dating service? You sound like you love your bro but this is not the place to sell him on. Go to eharmony or something. Oh and no I am not a single mom but i am answering anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• This is a great place to find single moms, who may have a lot in common with your brother, sounds like he's great with kids and would want to be with someone who has kids as well!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• umm. you are serious? ok then...

screw match.com! why the hell not! j/k
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• okay for one last time i checked you didn't have to put your input into it if you didn't want to don't u have sumtine btr to do with your life? n i kno there has to be ALOT of single moms on here with ALOT of the same problems thank you THATS WHY I POSTED IT ON HERE. i didn't kno it would cause so much conflict. but neways leave it up to other single moms to decide not ones with outputs on life like that. thank you mommarox and one of the anonymous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Didn't realize cafemom had turned into a dating site......
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm not necessarliy looking for a boyfriend, but it'd be great to chat with someone that same age, who has a child. I'm 21, and I have a little girl also. Message me if you want....
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• This is a forum for questions not matchmaking. Let's just think about what you posted. You posted that your brother can't get his own gf so you want to find him one. He has a legal issue going with bm for custody. So you want a nice mom from here to babysit his kid while he works so she can deal with bm. Why would anyone in her right mind what to be his rebound woman and put up with his legal issues and the stress of fighting with bm? Good grief, don't you have friends who you can pawn him off on? Doesn't he have friends who can fix him up? You are making him sound like a loser who can't find a woman to date. How sad is that? He's probably a nice man but you make him sound needy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Ugh some people are sooo rude!

I hope he finds someone perfect for him. It may help to know what area he is from.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2009