Will you follow the fads?

Ok I'm seeing a lot of plaid for fall, and military jackets, and leggings...I think they all are ugly and look ridiculous, do you follow fads or stick with your own style?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did get my daughter a pink and black plaid tee shirt with black pants, but plaid is always in for the colder seasons.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wear what I always wera. T-shirts and jeans lol. I don't care what fashion dictates. I go for comfort.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 10:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wear what I like. and my daughter wears her school uniform. Poor kid, but saves us miney
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• *money lol
    Mesha125

• I like (and wear) leggings -nice to know they are now back in style. I dress for comfort and wear clothes that I think look nice, and that fit me nice.
    I am not a trendsetter or fashion groupie. I do not rush out and buy polka dotted spandex mini skirts or brown and purple plaid jumpers just cause some celeb is wearing it or it is deemed this years 'must have' item.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I stick with what I can afford which is....well....nothing. I shop at second hand stores. I have maybe 3 nice outfits and the rest are work uniforms and PJ's. I'm not into the whole fad thing. I have a feeling tho I have a little girl who will be.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• HA I remember legging when I was like 5 LOL Use to wear them to church with a skirt
    No I dress the same year round
    Jeans and a button up with a cowboy hat or ball cap
    Same since i was like 14 .
    The other girls here dres that way too .
    Farm girls gotta love us
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Um if I like the style I buy it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009