Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go to the doctor about stress?

If i have the physical symptoms of stress and every symptom of stress should I go? or just find ways to get rid of the stress myself?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Call your doctor for a referral to a therapist

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.