Thugs in schoolbus beating expelled and charged, thoughts?

Thank God, finally charged and expelled from school. Now the parents can deal with the little chits on a daily basis.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My biggest concern is that only ONE student took a stand and tried to stop the fight.  

When my son gets home from school today I'm going to show him the video and ask what he would have done.   I hope and pray he tells me he would have stepped in and tried to stop what was happening.  If not, I too have failed as a parent.

Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• No, they'll probably be home alone. If the parents were ever dealing with them it wouldn't have happened in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree with anon :15.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• First off, their parents probably dont give a crap which is why they are little thugs to begin with. Second, they need to be put in jail...not sent home to run the streets.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree they will be home alone or their parents will let them off easy. You don't behave this way if you are from a home with good parents that are involved with the kids. These kids will be in the news again probably for killing someone. Should lock them up now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Good, they deserved it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• What's disgusting, is that they are turned over to the people who should have raised them better to prevent this in the first place. They should have at least recieved mandatory anger management therapy, or SOMETHNG. I'm sure we'll be seeing them in the news again...
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It is really sad and it hits home because soon my little girl will start school and this is the kind of stuff that she may have to deal with. These kinds of things happen EVERY DAY across Amercia and only a handle full get exposed. I see why some parents home school!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• They should be charged as adults, and serve time in a real jail with real thugs, let them get their axx beat to a pulp a few times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• These are not kids. They are thugs. They should be charged as adults and jailed. This attention the media gives them they eat up. And it keeps happening. I think schoolbus drivers should call 911 immediately and since it is all on video they should be charged. This world encourages kids to grow up too soon. So lets just let them go around and assault people, slap them on the wrist and tell us that the bus drivers can't risk their safety and have "mandates" they must follow. As for me I won't put my kids on a bus as they wouldn't last a day. I think there should be a way (pepper spray perhaps) the beatings could be stopped. If you sit back and do nothing then you are guilty too.
    treece

Answer by treece at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2009