35wks Prego & wondering if my symptons mean my baby may come early?

I went to grocery store and was there for about 15mins and started to get severe backpains. I left everything and went to hospital. My contractions were 6mins apart, no dilating or leaking of any kind. My DD head was extremely low and it took about 7hrs for them to stop the contractions and my baby was busy going to work on my cervix. She eventually slowed down. I've been relaxing for a day now and I'm still having pains and minor contractions but my doc says everything is ok. If this happened to yall did your baby come earlier than expected? I have no complications and I'm not a high risk pregnancy but I am scheduled for a repeat csection.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had symptoms for at least 3 weeks before my daughter was born, but I made sure I got a lot of rest, and in the evenings I did more around the house.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i felt like that too and i had my baby at 36 weeks, everyone is different gl hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I had that every 2 weeks from 31 weeks on and NOPE my DD did NOT come early! When I was 33 weeks I was in "labor" for 26 hours with contractions between 6-8 minutes apart (at the hospital on a monitor for 14 of those hours) and I still didnt have her til almost 39 weeks when I was induced
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2009