DMV on road test help?

My son is going to do his on road test today and he has his permit but he had to take the test last month (he had to wait 30 days) but its now September can he still go take it? and dose he need an apt or can we show up? btw I am in VA
Any answers are welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well where im from you have to make an appt. And sometimes it has to be two months in advance because they are so busy. Dont you think you should have called????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You should call it is different every where when I got mine it was first come first serve , It was in a small town tho .
    You should had probably called before the time to go .
    You dont have to take it exactly 30 days later you just have to wait at least 30 days
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ours is walk in.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You don't have to make an appointment for ours. I don't know about the 30 days though. I never had a permit.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009