in laws......****vent***

u know i know with being new into my hubbys family last year that i wouldnt be excepted right aways thats the way they r but i have been apart of the family for over a year now and they still treat me and dd like shit and now my dh is pissed b/c the lates has gotten me to the point of where i dont want his mil, brother or his sil around me, my dd or the baby...everything is poor angel (dh sil) she sick, her kid is sick and shes preg with twins i hear this every week me on the other hand has had the preg from hell consitanly sick, now dd is sick to the point where the dr is going to be admiting her to the hospitable and dh is sick again to, but do i get how r u doing hows dd and dh?..no i get u should watch ur language on fb b/c on one post i wrote some dumb ass had to piss me off today...dumb ass being my ex who made my dd cry for like the 2nd weekend in a row and i m sick of his shit to...grrr...apreanlty when ur...cont

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 10:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• preg,bipolar, stressed about everything,and already have a temper in his family ur suppose to take in what ever someone says about u and not stand up for ur self..well as many of my friends and people around town have learned thats not me...when someone strike a nerve i tend to very hot headed nad say shit i probably should say..and those nerve r mostly about me and my familyi told hubby last nite im not going to make him choose between me and his family b ut i will not put up with his family running me down and not excepting me for who i am an dim not going to spend the next 50 yrs fighting with my in laws...if he wants to divorce me over his family stupid shit than fine go ahead...but at the rate his mother is going the baby wont be going to herhouse so there for the baby wont know his family...and btw im in the same boat with my family...when i move out of my moms im done with my family to
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Your pregnant hun, focus on your baby and your daughter, you don't need to stress yourself out over them, just ignore everything they say and prove that your better than them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Sorry. My in laws (esp. fil and youngest sil) are super retarded!!! my hubby doesnt even want to go back home for the holidays at this point b/c they are super petty and all they do is complain about how we don't call or need something from us or w/e. its dumb. the reason hubby doesnt hardly call is that it always turns into a whining session from them!! anyway... try to just focus on your pregnancy and your little family. do they live near? sorry if so! but try to limit being together to a minimum. hav your dh talk to them... they shouldn't trat any of you that way.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The sooner you put your foot down and tell your in-laws how you feel things might get better or they just know you two will never be friends.
    Just stop the B.S NOW don't let it get worse. I had to deal with this B.S for years and I do blame myself for standing up for ME. You need to tell them "you will respect me as the wife of your son. You do not have to love me but you do need to rest me"
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I feel for you. That kind of family won't ever change. Tell them how it's going to be and stand up for yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• 20 yr still not part of the family, SIL still not part of the family after 30 yrs. Get over them. They won't change. You have to. Put your foot down and if that doesn't work, ignore them. And unfriend them on fb, what are you crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009