clear water like discharge?

the 20th was the day my period should have started but it never did! The 19th i had a little brownish stuff in my under wear so i thought i was going too start the next day, but all I have been is clear water like discharge in my underwear? You know how you get a lot of period pain before you start your period i was geting that too up until yesturday then it just stopped. I thought maybe i was pregnant so i took a test..but it saids that im not pregnant..not sure whats going on. Do the cheap test really show if your pregnant?

sweetheart27766

Asked by sweetheart27766 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The cheap ones are as effective. The discharge means that you aren't in a fertile phase of your cycle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• it depends on your hormone level. I was supposed to start on the 20th too and I'll be d***** if im prego again cuz I've had my tubes tied! Anyway...I would wait a few more days and then take another test to see if you are.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• thanks :) I think I tested way too early.
    sweetheart27766

Answer by sweetheart27766 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• just too let you know I've been using an ovulation test and it said i was ovulation about the 4th of this month so it would be very impossable that i could ovulate again.
    sweetheart27766

Answer by sweetheart27766 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• That sounds almost exactly like what happened to me. I was pregnant. get a better test. Seriously. I remember it like it was yesterday and Im almost 32 weeks pregnant now. My husband and I still joke around about how we both didnt stop to think something was up. I knew I was supposed to start and everyday we would look at each other and say things like "Maybe tomorrow..."
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009