Nutella

Has anyone tried this spread? Its hazlenut, cocoa, and skim milk and you put it on toast, well I keep seeing the comer, for it and finally went bought some It is amazing. Just wanted to let you ladies know everyone should try it its a good way to get a chacolate fix.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• that's so funny , my husband just saw the commercial for it last night and ask if i had eaten it before ,i have, but can't remember how it tastes lol, I know he's gonna buy one any minute!, he loves "gooey" things especially peanut butter and chocolate! he such a kid!

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 11:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yes I have tried it and I love it. So does the kids its way better then peanut butter or even butter.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my mother makes cakes...well one time she made a chocolate cake, with the center having nutella in it, and covered the cake in ganache....was AMAZING!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Love this stuff! Eat it like crazy in Germany! Now, finally I can get it here too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm not a fan of nutella but my kids fell in love with it when we lived in Germany. They love to make nutella and fluff sandwiches. Kinda like a chocolate nutterbutter.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes we have, A friend brought it on a camping trip one year and OMG the kids LOVED IT! I have had to keep it in my pantry ever since.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I keep forgetting to grab it to try. I was thinking on Nilla wafers and graham crackers.
    VikkiMarie21

Answer by VikkiMarie21 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• And sugar. Lots and lots of sugar.

It's chocolate hazelnut ganache... yes, that's FROSTING, ladies.... It's super-good tasting, but it would be, wouldn't it?

Having made chocolate hazelnut and milk spread at home, I can assure you that it doesn't taste the same without the sugar.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I make a Nutella filled wonton wrapper that is to die for! Super fatty but OH SO worth it every once in a while! And I am talking I only make this maybe once a year.
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009