Jenny Craig Diet?

Have you tried it? How much weight did you lose? How long were you on it? If you stopped it, did you gain all your weight back or did you learn to eat sensibly after? Any opinions, please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I get the horrors every time I look at the price, so I'm never going to pay for it. As far as I can see (a friend's on it) the cheap alternative is to plate your food the way you normally would, then scrape 3/4 of it off onto someone else's plate. I have never seen portions so small. I don't think it's possible for an active adult to get enough nutrients from so little food...

My mom did one like Jenny Craig, and lost 55 pounds. When she went back to 'regular' life she gained back 75. She's taken the last three years taking that 75 pounds off more sensibly and more slowly... and now walks an hour and a half every day, does the odd exercise video at home and eats less than half what she had been eating --because she realized she was in the habit of eating a lot more than she needed, and spent a lot of time feeling uncomfortably full thinking it was 'normal.'

Also, take a look at the sodium content. It's terrible.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009