how bad would this upset u?

my boyfriends tends to literally work even on his days off or after whn hes supposely done with work. i dont have my license so we do our shopping and errands when he gets home. he is the manager or sprint store so he is constantly gettin bug. my problem is that am gettin tired TIREDDD!!! of telling him to get off the phone when he is driving bcse he will always be reading his emails, texts or answering calls or making them. ITS INSANE!! we got the kids in the car and i have found myself telling him to stop. he willd say "OK" but then few mins later he is at it again. i know the job is important but C'MON what if smthng happens. am just soo tired of repeating myself and am just about to take tht phone and throw it out of the car even its worth $600. my kids are more important and am jst sooooo fed up wit it.
srry i jst had to let it out! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I do agree that you should get your license and then he can text all he wants as a passenger. Until then I'd hold his phone while he drove or I'd make him turn it off. They keep showing on tv how many accidents are happening bc of what he is doing. He's being irresponsible. Is he wanting to kill his own kids? I don't think so but he needs to understand it only take a second to have a fatal accident. I'm with you. He needs to stop

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Get your license. Get a new man.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I dont have a lis either bc its supen, but I still drive. Also what would you say if he lost his job uhn? Let him do what he has to to take care of the family if he is reading emails or txt just ask him if you can read it to him and txt for him so he can drive. work together what if you threw that phone out and someone ran a redlight and hit him when you werent with him and he had no way to call you and tell you. Dont be dumb throwing the phone out is just wasting money bc he will just get another. I thought about breaking the xbox but i know he would just go buy another one.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Get a job so you can get a car, so you and your kids can have a life, not just him. You have to put you and the kids as a priority and your happiness, what's more important in life to you?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• take the bus...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You go so many rude answers I had to say something. Get your license and a car. If he's the manager of a store he can afford to be a grown up and get you something used but in good shape for you and the kids. Or take him to work so you have a vehicle. He should be in the building anyway and you need a vehicle because you have two little ones at home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• tell him i know that phone vibrates but you wont like it when i stick it up your ass lol fuck him obviously his job means more to him than his children so let him know that and tell him stop fucking around or leave... i would. just make sure he leaves you some child support cuz if you told him plenty of times bout it most likely he will leave cuz he hasnt listened yet
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 1:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Maybe you should demand that he give you his phone while he's driving. It's dangerous to text and read texts while driving. As for the job, just be thankful he has one.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree, why not get your license? Then you could drive while he texts, drive him to work, drive yourself to the store, etc. Very liberating. Otherwise, be thrilled he has a job, because trust me, many people would love to be in your position, and have a DH bringing home the bacon.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009