Do you believe some women "trap" guys by having babies?

I think this happens way more than we want to admit! My sister has had a few "unplanned" pregnancies, all out of wedlock and NOT one of the guys married her, as she had hoped for.

What do you think? I think "oops's" are rarely for real...usually planned if you KWIM...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I disagree... I think usually it really is an oops. But I do think it happens.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It does happen even married women do it
    Ive heard some married women stopping their Birthc ontrol to get another baby when their husband wasnt ready

I have heard of so many people getting pregnant thinking that the guy will stay with them
    It is sad .
    I hope my daughter will grow up knowing she doesnt have to use her body to try to get a man .,
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Of course it happens. Parenthood is a lot of work, I don't understand why someone would choose to "trap" someone that doesn't want to be there......Get married, then decide on bringing a new life into this world
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well, I don't know if all women do it, but I know my sister has tried it at least 6 times. She has 2 kids...You do the math.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am anon :49
    I know the reason my sister did it, she is straight up CRAZY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes and then there are oppppssss too! It's all up to fate I believe. But there are vendictive people in this world so of course it happens and it's messed up!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My DH's ex wife did it. She went off birth control without him knowing. After she got pregnant they got married. She later told a friend that in turn told my DH that ex said she had gotten pregnant on purpose bc she did not want to work and if she had a kid DH would marry her and let her stay home. DH's ex ended up cheating and he left her. So yes it does happen-as SICK as it is.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 11:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I believe some girls think if they get preggo the guy will be a permant fixture in there lives, So maybe they arent as diligent with BC I do not think many really think I ma get prego to trap this dude.
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I know of several women who I'm pretty sure did this. One in particular, he did marry her. She never admitted to getting pregnant on purpose but i'm pretty sure she did. I know she did with their second child. The women who do this crap rarely get the result they want though.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I had an oops before marriage. I didn't marry the dad, it was an oops, not a ruin my life. I love my son. I have an amazing husband who has adopted my son, and we have 5 other kids together. Not all people who get married out of wedlock are trying to trap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009