What does your teen do that really pisses you off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• What does she not do lately?? OMG I could go on and on.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• calls me from jail every hour at $1.85 a pop with nothing to say!!!!! i wish they'd set bond. it would be cheaper than the phone calls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I caught this one at the right time as I have been fuming all day about my 17 yr old! Right now he is the most ungrateful, lazy, selfish person I can think of! No we did not raise him this way. He does nothing! I mean NOTHING! It is so frustrating! He takes up space, that is about the height of his ambition! Seems to think he is entitled to be this way!! UGH!!! GRRR!!!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• walks around the house omg omg omg this isnt my chore i dont have to do it
    arg!
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 9:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Calls me names.....bitch.....etc, lazy, disrespectful and thinks nothing is ever her fault.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• When I'm telling her something and I get, "I know mom, I know" then after a little bit, it's "Now what did youwant me to do?" or "I never new that". The biggy is Wet Towels on the Carpeted floor.
    tornado1

Answer by tornado1 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Lying about stuff that isn't even something that would get him in trouble; just disappoint me. I don't get that, and it insults my intelligence.
    burnsbct

Answer by burnsbct at 8:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Some days all they had to do was walk out of their rooms! My oldest was/is not a morning person - and instead of just doing his thing in the morning, he HAD to STOMP through the house slamming stuff around, gruffing and growling, I swear that boy actually managed to slam the shower curtain some mornings - talk about irritating. Sometimes I thought all kids should be in a deep sleep/coma from 14 - 21. Now I have a 21 year old and I think maybe that coma should last a few more years.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My 13 year old daughter is not a morning person and just pretends that it's not morning and keeps going back to sleep. Every darn day. You would think that she would figure out that it's here whether you like it or not. That and her smart mouth are making me nuts.
    PamR

Answer by PamR at 8:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• OMG Anonymous! That is MY dd lately! We need to talk! :)
    Amiss67

Answer by Amiss67 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009