I'm sorry to those of you who answered I had more to add and didn't have time earlier.

We're 1st time parents and we've made all the 1st time parent mistakes. Co-sleeping still and our son is 22 months old we can't break him. He begs for juice through out the night and all we give him is water as of 2 weeks ago. So he wakes 3-6 times a night screaming for juice. And he whines constantly and we've tried everything we can think of. Use you big boy words, dropping to his level and asking him to ask for what he wants instead of crying and whining for it, time out etc... nothing is working so I think my husband and I will try the program and I will let you'll know how and if it works. Any advice is appreciated on co-sleeping or whining is welcomed !!!!!!
Thanks,

Tee1123

Asked by Tee1123 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I want to know how that works for you since I have a whiner !!Co sleeping my son wouldn't have anything to do with actually but my girlfriend is going through that - she put her son's "big boy" bed next to theirs and she lays there with him til he falls asleep and then she gets up and finishes her stuff for the night and heads in her bed , at first he'd crawl right back in with her but over the past month the time he stays in his own bed increases. he's 18-1/2 months old.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009