Anyone doing weight watchers at home and not going to meetings? Any 1-3 pt snack ideas/suggestions?

I'm doing WW from home. I have all the paperwork and info since I have done it in the past before I had kids. Need suggestions for snacks for times like now when the munchies hit me hard and everyone else is sleeping!!! Trying to be good :)

Asked by 2coolmama at 9:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• TWIZLERS! they are my saving grace! im doing the same thing... at least I am trying to do weight watchers from home... also- but those little weight watchers candies, or the russel stovers sugar frees- the are actually really good-

Answer by AmberLynnHill at 9:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I am doing WW but I am going to the mettings. some 1 pt snacks is the 100 cals snacks cupcakes! the 100 cal snacks are normally two points.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• cupcakes made from a can of diet soda and a box of cake mix, no water no eggs no oil bake at temp that the box says and bake from 15 to 20 minutes, U have to do cupecakes because you have to just use the points for the cake mix, I think it is 2 or three points, u have to check on your pointfinder. But one other one is frozen fruit and whip cream is only 1 point for both, I lived on that stuff and I lost 80 points

Answer by Luvdolphins at 12:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• there are the weight watchers snacks but i love the 100 cal snacks.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• 100 Calorie popcorn = 1 point, I also love the Hostess 100 calorie pack cupcakes. Theyre only 1 point but they are sooo good. Also, If you havent tried tofu shirataki noodles, you really have too. You can have a whole pile of them, with some home-made creamy sauce - for only one point! God to - its a saving grace!

Answer by LaurenHCafeMom at 11:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008