How often do you clean?

Just wondering how often do you clean your house? What is your routine?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 12:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Sunday is our big cleaning day, and then the rest of the week our boys have chore sheets, and we have a nightly pickup when the days done. I do 2 loads of laundry a day so it doesn't pile up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I do a big clean every Friday and pick up and light cleaning here and there every other day
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 12:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I clean as I go but do scrubbing, vac, dusting, etc on Sat.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Every sunday and wedneday. Those are my off days from work. sweep, mop, vacume, laundry, put the laundry away, windex tables and doors. Every two weeks, the beds linens are done. Sunday only the bathrooms are done and rugs are washed. We pick up toys everynight and dishes go in the dishwasher before bed.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I sweep and mop everyday.I do not have carpet .I have hardwod floors.My washer is not working so I go to the laundry mat twice a month .I do nine loads every two weeks.I wash everything blankets,comforters,rugs.I disinfect the kitchen everyday and wipe down counters everyday.I love the smell of clean.I pick up all day long toys,clothes ,shoes everything is is order.

monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009