Please and thank you!!!

Give me your favorite recepie! I dont' care if its dinner, breakfast, lunch, or dessert. I'm trying to learn to cook and I need some fairly easy but yummy ideas! thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Homemade bakes chicken nuggets:
    - cut 2-3 chicken breasts into bitesize chunks.
    -Melt 3/4 stick of butter
    -Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic, and add to the cooled butter in a small bowl.
    -Get a plate ready with 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, salt and pepper mixed.
    -Dip the chicken pieces first in the butter and garlic mix, then in the breadcrumbs mix, and then lay on a baking sheet.
    -Bake in oven for about 20-25 min at 375. Until golden and cooked.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 12:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• We have too many favorites to list them here. I have a recipe blog:  Rhonda's Homestyle Recipes.   Please feel free to check it out!

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• A very yummy and easy recipe for breakfast
    you need :2 packages of Kielbasa sausage(the kind in a horseshoe shape) , ABOUT 7 MED. SIZED POTATOES,HALF OF A GREEN BELL PEPPER (OPTIONAL) ,1 ONION,(DICE EVERYTHING SMALL ABOUTH 1/2 IN. FOR QUICKER COOKING)
    FIRST DICE UP YOUR SAUSAGE AND ADD TO A GOOD SIZED SKILLET WITH A LID ON MED-HIGH WHILE THE SAUSAGE IS COOKING DICE UP ONIONS AND BELL PEPPER THEN ADD THEM TO THE SAUSAGE IN THE SKILLET reduce heat to med.WHILE THAT IS BROWNING PEEL AND DICE POTATOES and add them to the rest, stir ,cover and reduce heat to med-low and just let it cook stir every 5 min or so untill potatoes are soft. -thisa family fave and I really hope you try it the more you make it you can put your own spin on it . I make this much for me,my husband and my 3 boys just cut everything in half if your not serving that many oh be sure to stir onions and sausage frequently enjoy if u have any q's just ask
    scrpiomomma

Answer by scrpiomomma at 1:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• if your learning how to cook you should know one thing. recipies are kind of out the book. if you are cooking you will always try something new and nothing has an exact measurement so asking for an exact measurement and recipIe is good to start from but you always want to mix it up and experiment toYOUR tastebuds
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 1:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• two of my favorites

Taco pie

1 pie shell
    1 can refried beans
    1 lb hamburger
    1 packet taco seasoning mix
    cheddar cheese
    Nacho Cheese Doritos
    Lettuce
    Salsa
    Taco Sauce

cook hamburger and add taco seasoning mix according to directions. Meanwhile spread enitre can of refried beans in bottom on pie shell. Top with all of hamburger and top with as much cheese as you desire. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown

When its done, you cut yourself a slice and we mix in as much salsa, taco sauce, lettuce, and crush chips as desired. YUMMM (were having this 2nite
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 1:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• chicken brown rice/corn

however many chickens breasts your family wants,, bbq them and have them ready for when rice gets done

brown rice: preheat oven to 350

In a large pot, bring to a boil 1 can of french onion soup 1 can of beef consume 1 can of water, and 1/2 stick of butter. Add 2 Cups of rice, return to boil, Cover and Place in oven for 30 minutes.

Serve with Corn.

My hubby and i love to mix the rice and corn together, and i know im weird, but i LOVE to add bbq sauce to my corn and rice. lol.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I serve this it over steamed broccoli (and I make double the sauce).
    Pasta and Tofu with Finger-Licking Peanut Sauce
    1/2 cup low or no sodium vegetable broth
    1/4 cup chunky peanut butter (I use smooth)
    1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
    3 tablespoons brown sugar
    2 tablespoons rice vinegar
    2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
    2 teaspoons chile paste with garlic (add to taste, it is pretty spicey)
    4 garlic cloves, minced
    8 ounces uncooked whole wheat angel hair
    1 pound firm tofu, drained and cubed (optional)
    1 cup (2-inch) sliced green onions
    1 cup shredded carrot

cont

Answer by rkoloms at 10:33 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring frequently (this can also be done in the microwave; use a tempered glass bowl, like pyrex, cook for 20 seconds, stir, repeat until smooth). Remove from heat. Cook pasta in boiling water 8 minutes, omitting salt and fat. Add tofu, onions, and carrot; drain. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add peanut butter mixture; toss gently.

• white lasagna and pie. Oh we love pie at this house. recipes are here

http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009