Do you believe that there is something past death? (ie heaven, hell, nirvana, reincarnation, nothing, etc)

I'm curious as to what other people think or believe on this.

Jewelzgirl

Asked by Jewelzgirl at 12:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe there is life after death, another realm or antother Journey we must make, we leave this body but our spirit doesn't die! That's what I believe.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nope. Once you die that's it, you're dead.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• reincarnation.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I beleive in re encarnation and past lives, I also beleive there is "something" after death, don't know exactly what but I refuse to beleive that this life is all we got. There is a series of very interesting books by Dr. Bryan Weiss, Phsyciatrist who does past life regressions under hipnosis, he cures phobias this way, look them up they are facinating!

Answer by older at 12:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Reincarnation, though I don't believe immediate transmigration of the soul is the only option.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nope.  Dead is dead.  Nothing more. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I seriously highly 99.99% doubt it. But I don't rule out that little .01%. I refuse to let it rule my life, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I believe we go to the next stage, spiritually speaking. If it's another life or heaven....so be it but i do not think this is all there is.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Heaven
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My beliefs on what happens after death are very close to the ancient greeks beliefs, although not quite. I believe that when we die out spirits venture in to the underworld. At that point they have a number of different destinations depending on the spirit's choices and the choices that were made by the person in life. IF they were a good person or a spirit that wishs to return to earth they will reside in the Elysian fields from moment one. IF they are a spirit which does not choose to return to the earthy rehlm they "work off" bad karma... And lastly if they are someone that wishes to return to watch those they love in while remaining in spirit form they may. I don't believe in the idea of eternal punishment or that the majority of soles are just lost as the greeks did. But I do believe in levels and choices awaiting each of us.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009