how come the bushes have not been prosecuted yet?

i was watching an enron movie and seeing how the bushes were part of the scandle and how millions of americans were robbed! i watch 9/11 movies where his brother was head of security, they knew it was going to happen, this war on iraq is a phony and a lot of americans believe it blindly and killing thousands of helpless arabs and whoever else opposes them is a massacre ... will they ever be prosecuted who gave them all this power, modern day hitlers!

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 12:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm closing my account so i prob wont be able to read any more responses but Mirit, the last few had nothing good to come at so all they could do was attack your grammar and spelling. What a sad state to be in. They must not realize this is a social site and we can do and type how we please as we are not at work or in school. get over it and grow up gals.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• oh geeze
    because ya you should ALWAYS believe movies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you must be smoking crack...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have no words...
    You have got to be kidding me.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If it happened in a movie, it must be true. I saw Wolverine at a stop light on my way to work this morning. I was thinking, "those claws must be nice for scraping your windshield in the winter."
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

LMAO
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Bush did not kill 6 million people so don't call him Hitler. My grandmothers family was slaughtered by Hilter and the Nazi's so you have no clue what a real animal and vile person Hitler was. You don't like it when Obama is called that can't use it against Bush.

People make movies does not mean it is factual in any way. Michael Moore makes movies filled with lies and half truths. He made Cuba seem like a paradise but if you speak with someone that fled the country they will tell you living poor in America without insurance is better than living in Cuba. You may want to turn off your TV and seek therapy you clearly are insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OMG, I bet you believe Michael Moore when he said Cuba's health care was so great, too.... Death of Common Sense...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• They will never prosecute them over ENRON. They barely prosecuted the people that were directly involved.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Wow, you have alot of hate goin on there. The Bush's...are not responsible for what happened on 9/11. They were never "arrested' or "charged" with conspiracy, therefore will not be prosecuted as such. There are alot of "conspiracy theories" including the 9/11 Truthers...but the only way we will find out, is to just live, and I'm sure in 30 years stuff will come up and we will go, OH so that's what happened...and life will go on...War is about power, and about protection, and people will be killed..that is part of it. Anyone who joins the armed forces believing that they will not be harmed..or could not be, is not thinking clearly. So far it is a volunteer organization too...no one is forcing these people to go fight for our country...MHO
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009