Do you believe in guardian angels?

Jewelzgirl

Asked by Jewelzgirl at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes and I believe in unseen forces, good and bad, I think my guardian angel is Male, there has been times where I was doing some bad things and this male voice out of no where warned me, I believe it was my guardian angel.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nope.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I beleive in angels, I have been told by a perfect stranger my house is full of them!

Answer by older at 12:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes, I do! I believe that God sends someone to watch over each & every one of us.
    eeyoreplus4

Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes I do.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I believe our ancestors & benevolent beings can choose to look out for us & help us, but I don't believe in "angels" as such & I don't believe that any one thing is assigned to watch over each of us.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes and No. I do not believe in Angels in the Christian sense and do not believe that they are the ones that actually look over us.

When we die, I believe our spirits go in to the underworld (spirit rhelm) and from there they have the ability to watch over those of us they love. So, in my mind it's those passed ancestors that watch over and care for us, not angels...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I believe in spirits. You can call them angels if you want to.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes. Too many experiences for me to ignore them. However I do not believe in them according to christian context. I think it's perfectly acceptable to ask your angels for guidance and protection. I do not see it as "angel worship" because while I am grateful they help when I ask I do not worship them any more than I would a stranger who helps me change a flat tire.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009