when did your baby scooked sp on the floor?

btw i know i spelled it wrong lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is its suppose to say scoot?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hmmm, sure it is a misspell but I still can't figure out what you are asking... sorry
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think you are asking when did your baby first start scooting on the floor, well my youngest who is now 9 months first started scooting on the floor at 6 months and my oldest started at 9 months he was more like army crawling but he was a premie too.
    Halfmoonwife

Answer by Halfmoonwife at 12:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ...stop breeding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• anon1:02 I am not a dog I PRODUCE KIDS and yes I meant scooting and no one said I had to learn all the "technical terms" of an babies developments. To the ladies who understood what I meant thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• like on their butt? my dd never did that. she crawled at around 9 mts. ds is now 7 mts and working on army crawling
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• "scoot" is not a technical term of a baby's development. It is a word that ends in "t" not a "k".

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Anon :08, get over yourself. i am sure you use the correct word in the correct context at all times.

____

DD is just starting to try the scooting/army crawling right now at 5 months.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OP here: Well I don't care I missed spelled a word SO WHAT? like you never have in your life time. Anyways... I was asking this question because my DD is 8 months and she scooted on the floor today (form our room to the living room) that's a long way and I was so proud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hey my son started to scoot today to! he will be 8 month tomorrow. I can't wait until he crawls lol but don't worry about these so called moms on here. We all make mistakes, Take care!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009