Is anyone on Weight Watchers? (please read, opinions wanted)

I am greatly considering trying Weight Watchers at the start of October. I am currently breastfeeding my infant son and plan to for at least six months but will most likely nurse until he turns a year old. I heard there's a nursing plan for WW and that it's only safe to lose one pound per week.

Anyone else do this? What is your story?

GreekMama28

Asked by GreekMama28 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It is free to use sparkpeople.com and pretty much the same as WW's online program.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am on WW and it is good. There is a plane for nursing moms. you will get 10 extra points = more food you get to eat. The slower you loose the weight the better that is why they say 1lb but some times it could be 2lbs loss or you might gain .5lb another week and that is okay. it is a life changing habbit to do any weight loss you choose. FYI it is free for a month right now to try.
    kiwiartist

Answer by kiwiartist at 2:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009