what eye cream do you use ???

affordable and in a drugstore!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I switch up between the Avon creams. It depends on whats going on at the time but I really love the Liiv Botanicals cream right now! Its not a drug store but its actually less expensive and you get it delivered to your home for free! Just go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm all about affordable. For concealer I like CoverGirl but currently bought a Mary Kate and Ashley concealer set on clearance and it's not bad. It comes with a liquid, a lipstick-ish one, and a setting powder. For base, I like Maybelline Instant Age Rewind applied with a damp sponge. And for eyeshadows, I'm still experimenting. No fav brands there yet. I watched an amazing concealer tutorial video on YouTube, the product was by Kryolan which is a company that does theatrical makeup, but great coverage everyday makeup too. Anyway, I requested a catalog because I can't find the line around here and they wanted $15 for just a catalog!!! What?? And prices of products weren't listed on the internet. I just can't afford expensive stuff to put on my face, that's ridiculous!!
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 1:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009