where can i get information on working at home for free with no start up fee

unemployed and im a single mom

ilovemybabies86

Asked by ilovemybabies86 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.sabrinascloset.info  Look under work at home jobs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I know you said no startup fee, however, this was well worth the fee to me. It' really helped make ends meet. I thought if maybe you could get the money later, this may help increase your income. Another idea... West at Home. It's sort of like telemarketing, but backwards, people call you to place orders and such. No sign up fee, they pay during training, and all you need is a phone and internet.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree, Sabrina's website is great for WAH opportunities :) www.sabrinascloset.info
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 1:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• well i can give you some info, just message me. i market for and help set up accounts for a company, i love what i do
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I can give you some information too...message me..Thanks.
    lgraff68

Answer by lgraff68 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• messages me. i will give you all the information to start your WAH.
    talk to you soon
    Reyna101
    reyna101

Answer by reyna101 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I will have a page up later on my blog of free opportunities....i wasn't going to add this, but I will to help you out.  Lots of research but I will have it listed under Free Opportunities

you can find it at

http://www.workathomesearchformoms.blogspot.com/

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 9:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 AM on Sep. 23, 2009