OK I live in another state and have my child 6 weeks in the summer and every other holiday but

My ex lets my son see my grandmother.
I told him not to because I do not trust her.
I dont trust her because when I lived with her when my son was first born to the age of 2 I had taken some pictures away from her , Polroids, of him peeing showign everything! When she took pics it wasnt harmless like my tushy pics when he was 6 months she always managed to get his little guy in the pics.
He says ( my son ) that grandma has him sleep in her room
It makes me so unconfortable. But my ex loves to do as he wants and he says she is free babysitting.
Is there anything I can do ?
I dont trust her and I dont want my son with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You can go to court and ask to get it in your custody agreement that he is not allowed to visit grandma.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• But you would have to have lots of documentation and good reasons as to why he shouldn't be with Grandma. Other than that, there is really nothing you can do.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Have u reported her? Grandma or not, I would report her & let the authorities do their investigation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If he has custody, you will have to prove that he is an unfit parent and that is difficult to do. You could get an attorney and take him back to court to add in that your son is to not be left alone with your grandma. You could get a restraining or no contact order against grandma. But, you have to have a lot of solid proof that something wrong or bad is going on. Be prepared that if it is proven she is doing something illegal, she may be arrested and tried in court.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• How old is your son? It's hard to say if it's inappropriate for him to sleep in her room without knowing that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009