razor burn!!

I need to know what is the best thing for razor burn! I shave "down there" and the next day I feel like i have razors in my pants! and i have tried many different razors!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use a trimmer instead. Put it on the lowest setting. It gets just about all the hair off without the annoying razor burn. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I used to get that all the time until I decided to look it up on the internet -

the best thing to do is to go for a hot shower first, and use an exfoliant on the area you are about to shave - then either after your shower (or bath), or towards the end of it - use a sensitive shaving foam and a MENS razor (womens ones are never as good) - and shave.

Since I started doing that - no shaving rash.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 1:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• adam and eve.com has down there after shave for men and women i love it
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 3:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I dab on tea tree oil, it works, it really does. Also after plucking my brows. Strong but good stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Tend Skin is seriously the only thing that has worked for me! I bought mine at Rite Aid, so I would just look for it at your local drug store. Or you can google it online! It's seriously a life savor if you can' t afford waxing and have to shave.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009