what happen to the anti-war people??? there out there everyday when Bush was in office.

was the war bad than? now it is good with Obama running things?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 1:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course its all different now..just like obozos spending like a crazed child with mamas credit card is all good too..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• LOL I have been wondering the same thing ,
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm still here. Then again, I never made posts when Bush was in office and I don't now.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• As far as being "out there" I never saw any where I've lived in the past 7 years anyway...I've never seen much in the way of protesters period. Out of sight, out of mind for a lot of folks
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I too have been wondering this. When Bush was in office there was a continuous media coverage on the War on Terror, and they constantly showed the non-stop protesters who wanted the war over. It seems like that when Obama took office that all stopped, the protests and the media coverage. I wonder why.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 1:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• We had constant protesters, where I live, at least in the main City. And the local news was constantly covering it. Every time the news came on they had something no matter how small. Now there is absolutely nothing.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 1:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wonder why Code Pink isn't setting up campsites on Martha's Vineyard like they did in Crawford?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well just read a peice that said 50 of them are still too busy protesting gwb in his neighborhood! LOL ...morons truely
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• We still have an antiwar protest in our town every Friday in front of the federal building. You would think they would step up their efforts now that there is actually an administration that it might matter to, instead of just backing off now when there is a chance of ending this thing.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Obama has neutralized the anti-war movement. Cindy Sheehan is the only anti-war patriot left who has the principles and integrity to hold Obama to account just like Bush. It's a shame, all these "anti-war" libs are a bunch of hypocrites who don't give a damn about the body count. They weren't really "anti-war" at all, just "anti-Bush".

Obama is guilty of the same things Bush did, only worse--at least Bush was a sincere and honest criminal who seemed to truly believe in what he was doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009