military spouses in college!

are there any military spouses enrolled in online coursess through MyCaa? i really need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• What do you need to know?
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i have no idea how to find a college that people will recognize...i looked online and idk if im looking right but it looks like its very expensive and mycaa will only pay 6000. is that right?
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yes they will only pay 6000. Once you set up an account on MyCaa you can either email or call them with the college you want to go to and they will get the approval you need.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Your spous should have a couple of informational interviews with people in his chosen field to help him determine whether or not this is the right career choice for him.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Call me if you need help. I am a good resource. I only work with military students and online schools.

jessica.scherf@ashford.edu
    Jessica_04

Answer by Jessica_04 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• sorry my # is 800.798.0584 x4055
    Jessica_04