military spouses in college!

are there any military spouses enrolled in online coursess through MyCaa? i really need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I attended UMUC online and in the classrooms on post in Germany. Unfortunately, they did not have the MyCaa program when I was attending. I am glad that they have recognized a need for it though. What questions do you have? Maybe I can be of some help.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i want to find a school that people will instantly recognize and is completely an online degree program. i have a small child and dont want to have to leave home. is it alot harder?
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• What type of degree are you wanting? University of Maryland University College offers completely online degrees. Here is what they offer- http://www.umuc.edu/prog/ugp/mjr_chart_online.shtml

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• im looking into psychology.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• UMUC offers psychology. They are pretty reasonable when compared to other online colleges. The MyCaa will probably cover the first year to year and a half (if your degree is eligible) but you can also apply for Pell grant, scholarships, and student loans to pay for the rest.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009