Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

military spouses in college!

are there any military spouses enrolled in online coursess through MyCaa? i really need help!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (5)
  • I attended UMUC online and in the classrooms on post in Germany. Unfortunately, they did not have the MyCaa program when I was attending. I am glad that they have recognized a need for it though. What questions do you have? Maybe I can be of some help.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 1:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • i want to find a school that people will instantly recognize and is completely an online degree program. i have a small child and dont want to have to leave home. is it alot harder?

    Answer by metallicakh39 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • What type of degree are you wanting? University of Maryland University College offers completely online degrees. Here is what they offer-


    Answer by JeremysMom at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • im looking into psychology.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • UMUC offers psychology. They are pretty reasonable when compared to other online colleges. The MyCaa will probably cover the first year to year and a half (if your degree is eligible) but you can also apply for Pell grant, scholarships, and student loans to pay for the rest.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 9:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.