work from home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I found prestige, gracious commisons,recognition, team work, daily pay,&  real residual.

Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. Business Overview: Click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. Because there is so much I'm just gonna try to give you the absolute basics for each, okay?
    Ameriplan ~ http://www.dailypayfromhome.com/
    Get all the details ~ Overview Audio
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our discount plans. Our plans are the leaders in the nation and industry. We offer medical, legal and shopping programs. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• GreenSmoke ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info
    TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is never any quotas. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

IF you want any more information or have questions, just let me know. I'm always happy to help! If you are looking for a home based business and don't think these are for you, I also have a great website with an ever growing list of home businesses and WAH jobs. You should check that out as well! www.Sabrinas-Closet.info.

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I work from home!!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is how I help support my family. It's lots of fun, and really easy! Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I work from home and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. Plus, there are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 10:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009