Is this love or obsession or something else?

My ex has been calling me or texting me everyday since I told him I was done because he alcoholic and I dont want that in my life anymore... I do not reply or answer. He tells me that he misses me, loves me and has been sober for almost two weeks. He still gets mad if I dont let him know what going on with me (I went out of town this weekend and put on my facebook that I made it home... he left comments saying that this is how I let him know and that hes just dogshit" and also made a comment to his co-workers about cornering me at work because that would be the only time he could talk to me... he also told them "F- her, she wont talk to me" He also made a comment to his co-workers about being pregnant (it was suppose to be a joke but the way he said it was twisted and he even came to rub my belly)... I definintely am NOT pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• OP here ~ We work for the same company and go to the same safety meetings... thats why we see eachother at work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't socialize with anyone that know's him, and I wouldn't let him know on facebook I'm home, he could try something crazy, if you seriously want him out of your life, then you got some cleaning up to do to get him completely out.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My friend works with him and says that he has been acting really wierd lately, one minute he will be nice and the next he freaks out on people. He only has one true friend that lives here... they both moved down here a couple of years ago but this guy is my boss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• obsession

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• obsession, take him off your facebook, don't encourage him by responding to any of his actions unless it is to file a restraining order!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• That would SERIOUSLY worry me.. That doesnt sound like love.. That sounds more like obsession and something that could get dangerous.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i would delete him from all the social accounts and put your self private and if he keeps it up file a no harassment order
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You def. have a problem guy on your hands.......you need to avoid it whenever possible. Don't talk to him at all, don't respond to any of his messages. Get an EPO if you can. This guy is not in love, it's obsession, and obessessed men can be crazy. I have 10 kids, lots of girls, we have dealt with our share of men like yours. Don't give him ANY encouragement at all! Stay strong, don't even try to be "nice" to him....that will come back to haunt you. It sounds harsh, but really, this is the only way to deal with men like that. He may claim to be sober, well good for him....but it may have done some permenant damage.....his feelings for you are not "love", they are psychotic! Be Careful!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009