What are some everyday things I can do to make my fiancee feel loved and appericated?

My fiancee and I have been arguing a lot and I am making a vow to end that NOW. I need some everyday ideas to remind him of how much he is love and appericated. Things to say to him, things to do for him?!? Thank you.

ChaseMom101

Asked by ChaseMom101 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• leave him little notes in places. try to flirt with him... even if he looks at u funny ;). just try to be his friend most improtant and remb do the things you would want him to do for you. Good luck. Marriage is work and can be a blast. laugh together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I tell my hubby he's sexy a lot. He shrugs it off, but I can see his ego inflate. : )
    I also make his favorite foods, sometimes I will do his jobs around the house (pooper scoop when it's his turn, etc. ) I set out his clothes for him sometimes.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Just stop the arguing. That should be a great start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Sometimes, I'll write a little note, just saying something like, I appreciate how hard you work for our family, or just simply I love you...whatever, then slip it in his pocket, or briefcase, or lunch....Once I even cut out a heart from red construction paper, and just put that in there.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree with above. I sometimes write a note and put it in his lunch box, or send him a text that says I'm thinking of him and can't wait to see him. Also, never go to bed in still mad at each other. Always make up before you fall asleep. This is the best advice I was given and it has worked great. Also, men just really like you to tell them they are appreciated. I always thank my husband for working so hard to help support us. His job is stressful and he hates it, so I try to emphasize how much I appreciate him putting up with it for us. Also, when they do something little to help out around the house, make sure to acknowledge it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009