What's the best/worst thing that happened to you so far this year?

Best: Losing a lot of weight.
Worse: Losing my grandmother and dealing with my mom's severe depression. She just retired well, she's on one year sick leave, but she was coming up on retirement, and we think that's the source of the depression. She was suicidal at one point and have been diagnosed as having pyschosis. The entire family is stressed. She's lost a lot of weight and has aged drastically in a very short time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Best: Buying our first house (we close today!)
    Worst: Dealing with infertility issues.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Best: Lowering our credit card debt.
    Worse: Knowing that we have to make some adjustments in our budget to pay the debt.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 1:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Best: I got pregnant! (I'm having a baby boy next month. Cole!)

Worse: I got pregnant. (I just got a really good job when I found out I was pregnant and had to quit due to complications. They said I could always come back after the baby but I hate sitting at home all day doing nothing I feel so useless.)
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• BEST THING: My daughter was born!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Best- My first daughter turns 1, and I'm going to have my 2nd daughter in DEC.
    Worst- My financial and living situation
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• best-having my whole family still alive
    worst-wanting to move and not being able to.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Best-I am being me again.

Worst-I lost my my mom, and my mother in law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The best:

We are alive.

The worst:

Hubby lost his job.

Our house had to go on the market for sale. It has not sold. Sone yahooo broke in and tore the walls out, doused it with paint, tore the thermastat off the wall.

It has taken several months to repair the house,and it still has not sold.We still have the mortage, we moved far away and have an apt rent, we have most of our stuff in storage and have to pay rent for that.

We are drwoning in rental fees, I hate where we are at.....all because dh job decided to outsource to india.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Best- Having my daughter, July 1st.
    Worse- My 3 year old son was put in the hospital. He had fevers close to 106, and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. He was in for a week and had so many tests ran on him, but never did figure out what was causing the fevers. Also, my daughter was only 1 week when he was put in so I HATED all the time I had to spend away from her. It was terrible!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• best- we are alive and healthy

worse- pretty much all of it this year has been the worst ever...job losses and jobs are leaving my area and we are having to depend on wel fare just to get by and constant on edge of how are we gonna get our bills paid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009