quick kicks is this normal?

I am 29 weeks pregnant and the baby kicks on a normal basis but they feel nothing like my cousins who is 33 weeks. Her baby kicks are solid and hard and mine feel like fast twitches. They are solid little kicks but just very quick. Is this normal or should she be moving more slowly

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The kicks should get stronger but I don't think speed is important. It's been a couple years so I apologize if I'm wrong. My son spent hours doing rapid-fire kicks and then I would have days where he'd just give me a couple 'good' ones and go back to sleep. I don't think you have anything to worry about but you can always check with your doctor if you're really worried.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 2:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• everyone's body and baby are different. sounds fine to me though,as long as they kick. if you're really worried, ask your doctor to check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009