Do you suck at life?

Every job I have ever had I was bad at. I have no talents, I'm a horrible wife. I'm a decent mother but not the best. I just feel so useless lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you aren the only one..my friend says it has to do with the way the planets are aligned im not superstitious but hey ill go with it...suppose to have another shift on the 29th of this month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i'm with you there! I feel that way on certain days i really have no talents, i dont work i'm a stay at home mom, and some days when both my kids are crying i feel like pulling my hair out. We just have to take a deep breath and be patient.
    Anonymous

• Everyone feels that way sometimes. I can assure you that you have it better than many, though, and that you're probably a better person than many too.Count your blessings...it always makes me feel better.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• same boat im in.. i lost my last job but ppl ran over me anyway so i sucked at the job. I dont have any talents. i have 2 kids and im not married. im stuck living at my parents bc i cant find a job to save my life hell i dont drive bc no one taught me! (but i get blamed for it) at least u can say ur a decent mother. I feel i failed at being a parent. my kids dont have a dad all they have is me and i cant give them anything they want and hardly anything they need. Any time i decide to raise my kids my way ppl tell me im wrong and it should be their way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes.
    Today, I'm finally paying my rent (late late late), my utilities (later than rent) and phone (was cut off today). ...I have no job, I've got no patients what so ever with my 2 yo dd, I don't have a car; I don't have a way to go to the grocery store even, if we were out of juice, until my mom lets me borrow. I have been looking for a job for 2 months, and am still unemployed. *sigh* I know it's easy to get yourself down when times are rough and you ahve a rough day.
    I know where you're coming from....there are times, weeks at a time, when I just could sit, comatose, 'cause it's the thing I'd be best at.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 2:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Seems to me you need a major self esteem boost!! I bet you your children think the world of you! and need you so this should make you feel useful! talents we all have them it just takes longer for some people to find them, you will. Look for your blessings, look around and you will find a much worse off soul than you, this should boost you up!!!!
    You don't need to be perfect at everything, just doing your best is all you can do, be lenient about yourself, love yourself no matter what the rest will come easy.
    Yes, I too understand those days!!!

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• No and you don't suck at life either!!! Keep your chin up girlie, things will get better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes I have skills and don't know how to use them to make myself successful, I graduated college, I have always tried to do all I can, and I 've gotten nowhere, and mostly the short end of the stick! The best thing I ever did was help make my wonderful daughter and be her mommy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• dont say that you must be good at something, how bout crotcheting? or talking? or listening? people dont look at what they do everyday to see what they are good at, thats what you need to do also you should go talk to someone that you get along with that helps with you life issues and maybe ask her/him what they think you are good at and go from there practice makes perfect good luck and keep your chin up everybody good at something you must havent found yours yet
    weenie66

Answer by weenie66 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009