Where were you in your pregnancy when your baby dropped?

I'm 32 weeks & she's dropped already...does this mean anything?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 2:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just means she's getting ready to be born. everyone does it at different times. while DS was already head down by that time, he didnt "drop" until like a week b4 he was born. the clearest sign that baby is coming, is contractions....everything else is its gonna happen soon, just doesnt tell you when soon is lol.....but you're close momma...congrats!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my babies never dropped. they did turn head down early dd at 24 wks, ds at 30 wks and they saty that way until delivery 38wks dd and 37 ds
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My babies didn't drop before labor, they were both changing positions until the end of pregnancy and both dropped during labor.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 4:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• mine dropped at 33 weeks too but shes still in there nice and snuggly at 37 weeks
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm 28 weeks 2 days and my baby has already dropped and in -3 station and i am dilated 1cm.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009