What do you think of women who leave the house with wet hair?

I have curly hair and a lot of times, I just let it air dry. It's really long, so it takes forever to dry and with kids, I just don't have time. Not to mention, it's healthier for your hair. Would you look at me and think I'm lazy? I still wear make-up and dress nicely, but I don't have 30 minutes to dry my hair every day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could care a less what others think of me when I'm out with wet hair! I'm not going to ruin my hairs health to make some shallow jerk think something nice about me. Screw em if they don't like it. I feel sorry for the people that think they have to be all dolled up to leave the house. Give me a break, I have more important things to do with that hour of my time, like take care of my home and family
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• nope i look like i have an afro if i try to blow dry mine so i let it air dry too!
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I do it all the time. Same situation, curly hair, three kids... and even if I was to dry my hair and style it, no one would know the difference within 15 minutes of me being outside. I live in the south where it is humid all the time. It would be a waste of time for me, so no, I don't pass judgement!!!
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 2:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nothing, I never dry my hair, it's healthy and I go out with it wet, it normally has dried by the time I get somewher, then I brush it and go.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well if it is cold out I will think they are more likely to get a cold, but if it is hot out I would consider it a good idea to stay cool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i never dry my hair.

...and anon, wet hair and cold weather has nothing to do with catching the cold virus.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• As long as my hair is dry by the time I get to work, I don't try to use a hair dryer, it's really rough on my fine hair.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't think anything of it. I can't stand blow-drying. It makes me overheated for hours afterward.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i do it too! and i don't care what anyone thinks about it!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 2:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I would think that you went to the gym, took a shower, fell asleep from exhaustion while you were supposed to be getting ready for work, then woke up with 10 minutes to spare and left with wet hair. Or at least, that is how it worked for me.

I only use a hair dryer if it is going to be below zero.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009