Broke up w/SO recently.. went out w/someone else... FEEL HORRIBLE!!

My ex & I (who I have a dd with) broke up about a month ago. We were together for a little over 2 yrs but things didn't work out no matter how hard we tried. When it came time for me to finally leave, i felt heartbroken, depressed but i didn't let it show. I still love him even tho our relationship was shit. I went out w/a guy last wknd & we ended up making out but we didn't have sex. The whole time all i did was think of my ex & i wanted the date to hurry up and end. When i finally got home, all i could do was cry my eyes out!! What is wrong with me?? I feel guilty in some way, but why? Im so confused.... please somebody help me out on this one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Too soon, find yourself being singl, or just mingle! Only you and your kids can make you feel better at this point, at least you realized he was no good for you and you moved on Good Luck!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Way to soon, to be dating. Workg on yourself and be wih your kids and one day you look back on this have good laugh.
    Good Luck
    It does get easier
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 2:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Every time SO and I break up and I go out with someone else I remember why I liked SO to begin with! Other men have to measure up to his standards and in my eyes he rocks so they just can't measure up and I want to get away from them quickly. So what you are going through is normal

Answer by admckenzie at 3:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you know sometimes u dont know how good the person is till u are not with them anymore, I think a lot of ppl dont word hard enough to make things work for them, im not trying to bas u or anything, but maybe u can get back to your ex just take it slow dont rush bak to like it was before, just my advice, but i cant really tell since i dont know whta was going on, but maybe u still can work things out, i for can see thta u are still madly in love with him, good luck with everything
    NewForMe

Answer by NewForMe at 4:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009