Enough already

This site is getting to be so petty and ridiculous (sp may be wrong-for the grammar/spelling police). Helpful advice is few and far between yet bitchy, judgemental responses run rapid. I got enough of this BS in highschool. Fortunately I have good friends, family, husband and kids to talk to and I don't really need this site. I have a pediatrician if I am worried about my baby. "Just for Fun" is not even fun. Thanks to those who use the site for its original purpose. Cafe mom is coming off my favorites today. Hope you all continue to find what you need from this site but I have seen my last day here..........until tomorrow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL yeah it will make you mad at times sad thing is I am hooked too I hope you have a great night

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• There is a lot of drama on CM. I usually get a few good answers to my serious questions but not as much as drama posts. This site gets ridiculous but it keeps my company during the day. Sorry you had a bad time.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• lol-see tomorrow
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 2:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I just laugh because these "woman" talk BS and they hide behind a button but don't trip about it they will never meet you. They make a big ass deal when you spell a word wrong. This is Cafemom NOT Grammar?Spelling 101. Make yourself helpful and check your kids homework because we are not your kids.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have to agree with you here. I get tired of all the rudeness, and the immaturity of some women. I think a lot of it is because they don't have to see these women face to face, so they feel as though they can say what they want. I do not think that most of the women on here are as rude as they seem to be. Now, do I think that it's possible that some of them are rude, and inconsiderate? Absolutely, which is really a shame to me. I also do not come on here as much as I used too. I do not find it as great as it once was. It's too bad, that some people have to ruin what was originally a good site. I guess it's one of those....It was good while it lasted type things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I've learned to not even read some questions, if I know it's too controversial or just BS I don't click on it, and some days are better on here then others.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• How do you know what is going to be a controversial topic? People can not even get along when the question is "Do you hunt?". Yes or No questions turn into an all out bitch fest. It's old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Cafemom is like anything else...take the good with the bad or just say f*** it.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Good advice: I say f*** it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you know,you could just leave & nobody would be the wiser. there's thousands of women here & one less isnt going to make a difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009