Why do all food-stamp questions refer to a black woman ?

It kills me to see this bull crap I am a white woman and even I know that question was to make a black woman look dishonest and bad. I think her question was a bunch of b-s and fake anyone agree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Most of the posts are going to be about PA in general, and mostly troll posts because she's either pissed that she doesn't have an escalade, or angry that she doesn't have her nails did and her hair weaved. LOL
    Seriously...not all of them have been about black people. I remember a few from all colors, shapes and sizes. But I don't miss a darn one of them b/c they make me laugh :)
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 2:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I disagree, most of the one's I have seen are people who get assistance in general.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think that most PA and FS posts are troll posts.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i feel sobad when people are bashing fs recipents, if they did not qualify they wouldn't get them, why not use them if you qualify.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009