for moms who choose not to bf

if the goverment gave ua whole year off with pay salary but you had to bf would u do it? in switzerland moms are given pay maternity leave for a whole year so they can bf. i thinks thats awsome!!

piwife

Asked by piwife at 2:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes but I think that is discrimination
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 2:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• What if they can't for one reason or another? That's not fair.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Life is not fair. I would love this opportunity.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

dont know what if the offer you bm from another mom.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I did it for six weeks, then my milk turned into water and I did nothing but breastfeed everyday! Not all moms can BF for all different reasons, we should get that time off irreguardless.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• piwife - WHY would I give my child someone elses BM?
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 3:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• WHY would I give my child someone elses BM?

ALOPT OF MOMS DO THIS THERE IS EVEN A MILSHARE GROUP HERE ON CAFEMOM. WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF A MILK BANK? WHAT DO U THINK IT IS IS HUMAN BM THAT IS GIVEN TO MOM WHO CANT BF
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

this is more for moms who choose not to bf at all,. not those who try. i do agree regardless of bf or ff moms in american should geta year of leave.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I ain't taking no one else's milk no freaking way, my kids get from me or formula, and no kid is better than the other for that matter! You aren't a better mother if you BF either! Get over yourselves, I'm not upset that I can BF I did for as long as I could, and I gave it my all, Get over your BF selves!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• THE DAMM TITTLE SAYS FOR MOMS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BF .NOT FOR MOMS WHO TRY AND COULDT!! CAN U PEOPLE READ!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009