Inner Thigh Workouts

Just looking for some ideas..

BurgMom43

Asked by BurgMom43 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I stand at work most of the day and I get my exercise there (when no one's looking :-). Squats are always good for the legs, make sure you squeeze your butt when you stand up. For inner thighs, I stand up and swing one leg in front of the other (like you're trying to kick a soccer ball off to the side). Do it slowly, and hold for 2 counts when your leg is lifted as high as it will go, then slowly release it back down. I do these with one leg until it starts to really hurt, then rest a minute and switch legs.
    I also stand with one foot on top of the opposite knee, then slowly sink down (like you're about to sit in a chair). It's kind of a half-assed one legged squat, I guess, but ten or so of those and you can feel it! Make sure you hold onto something - I didn't one time and fell on my ass in front of a customer.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2009