Did you guys know..........

Hey! I was looking at the National Missing Children Database and did you know that a child goes missing every 40 seconds! How freaky is that?! My goodness!

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Scary, I watch Nancy Grace and Jane Valez, and my kids will too, so they know there are preditors out here and kids go missing and get killed everyday, so they will be better prepared and be cautious in their everyday living.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Most children are abducted by non-custodial parents. So if you aren't in the middle of a messy custody battle the chances of your child being abducted are very low. Stranger abductions are the most rare.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You are right justanotherjen, stranger abductions are very rare, however they do happen. The worst part is that family abductions are the high in this. Could you imagine a FAMILY MEMBER kidnapping your child?! OMG! I'd die! Among other things!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Our neighborhood has had about six attempted abductions this month, by two different men.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• omg rkoloma! that's scary!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2009