Wonder how Obama feels about Chavez now

Chavez has instituted a new law. While Socialism is the way he governs it is now a law that children must be taught that socialism is the best and only way to exist. They will be taught it from day one in school. He says "Yes, he is indoctrinating the children"
Think it will change Obamas thoughts on him?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• How is she a troll, anon? She puts her name on her posts, it's more than you can say for yourself. Unless of course you were just announcing yourself as you came into the question.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Obama probably thinks its a fine idea and wishes he could think of a way to do the same thing here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It's amazing how if someone associates with a "socialist" they automatically become one. I associate with both liberals and conservatives, but that doesn't make me either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• What do you mean? Are you suggesting that since Chavez bullied his way in front of Obama months ago and thrust his hand out to shake Obama's, and Obama didn't summarily slap it away somehow makes Obama a mirror thinker of Chavez?

I don't think Chavez gives a rat's ass about what Obama or anyone else thinks.

I remind you again--the US has many socialized programs already at work.  The inclusion and institution of such programs is not new to this administration and does not presume to define the American government as socialist.  We are still a capitalist nation, we simply have some socialize programs at work within the established system.

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 3:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think you're the TROLL anon :01. That and you're obviously not very bright either. I can tell you're a lib!

Hey anon :24, BO is the one who has made it clear that he likes to associate with the Hugo Chavez types of the world. He's also made it no secret that he's clearly a Marxist himself. I'd be pulling my kids OUT of public school!!! Oh wait, mine aren't allowed to go into the lion's den anyway. I don't want them indoctrinated with trashy ideas.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• PsWifey, did you miss the speech where BO said he likes to associate and model his life after people like Chavez?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Anon :35 (and anyone else who cares)__just to let you know, Chavez's indoctrination program applies to PRIVATE schools as well. There's virtually NO WAY to avoid it. Nice. This is what liberals want to do to our schools. THey've started indoctrinating already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Please do take your kids out of public school anon :35. Indoctrinate them with your ideas instead of allowing them to be around many different people with many different ideas. The only thing trashy going on here is what is coming out of your mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He would do the same thing if he could get away with it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009