IUD..

So I have an IUD...and I kinda just got caught up in the moment with my SO...and we had unprotected sex...he didn't cum in me...but my questions is how many of you with IUD's have unprotected sex??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have sex like every day totally unprotected. I have an IUD, have had it for like 15 months and have never had a problem with it. I have NEVER used any other sort of protection with it. That is the point - I mean, unless you're worried about STDs..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I got pregnant with mirena and miscarried. I got it taken out yesterday. It was pure hell. Weight gain,acne, mood swings, hair falling out. If you're not having problems then great- keep it. But if not, it will mess up your life. Oh and not to mention heat flashes!!!! Ugh
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have an IUD and last night and my SO came all in me. I am so upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have the Mirena and want it taken out but none of the doctors I've seen will take it out. I'm thinking of going in a lying, saying we want another baby - to get it taken out and then ask for different birth control. I only got it because my doctor told me that if I was going to nurse, I needed a birth control that wouldn't cause my milk to dry up.
    Anyway, yeah, my husband and I have unprotected sex all the time. But then we're married and exclusive to each other - which is important for the Mirena, I guess.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

The mirena ONLY affects the cervix/uterus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Blubuni, why do you want it taken out?

I have the Mirena and I have no problems, in fact, I don't even get a period! WOO HOO It's been about 2 years since my last period. I get a little cramping from time to time, but that's it. Right when I first got it, we also used condoms, because I was terrified of getting pregnant again, but now . . . we don't use anything else.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• An IUD is good birth control. It doesn't protect you from STD's, so if this is not a monogamouos relationship, then you do need to worry about that. But it is very effective birth control so that shouldn't be a concern.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• The IUD is birthcontrol. that's why you get one. You dont need another form of birthcontrol. Only a condom if you are worried about a disease.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Ya ask any other woman who had problems with mirena and have them tell you it only affected the uterus.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009