is thiis normal or hormonal

To be completely disgusted and irritated with everything your SO does...while pregnant.
??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Normal and hormonal. During each and every one of my pregnancies, I am very irritated with everyone but especially my DH. Sometimes I just cry because I want to tell him off so badly, but I know he's not really doing anything wrong and that it would just damage my relationship so I just keep my mouth shut. I do vent to my best friend about it and we discuss how hard being pregnant is on your emotions so it doesn't end up all bottled up and driving me nuts.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I kicked mine out like ten times with I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• We have never spoken the word divorce in our house...except when I was pregnant. We love each other very much but when I was pregnant I hated everything he did and he was always mad at me bc I was yelling at him. We are great now and rarely ever say a cross word to each other....but we are done being pregnant now lol
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hormonal

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• omg this is totally how i feel about my hubby these days(i'm 7 mo pregnant) & these past few months every little thing he does seems to irritate the hell out of me. i know it's totally hormonal & i'm trying to keep it in check cuz it really puts a strain on our relationship. our 1 year anniversary is on sunday too so i would like to enjoy it & not be bitchy but hey you never know these days!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2009