Donation

so i have no sentimental attachment to any of my baby iteams and am looking for a place to donate but aplace that actually gives them to other needed moms i dont whant good will or purple heart i want to know that their not making money of off them and that their giving them to some one that really needs them so if you know of any place or wessite ih houston TX please let me know thank you

nanysmommy

Asked by nanysmommy at 3:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• find a local pregnacy center. they are given to low icome families or teen mom. wi c gives me formula but io bf and i donated all 5 cams i get each month to my local pregnancy center. i also donated some clothes a nd diapers
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I did my college internship for an adolescent parenting program and we were always in need of baby donations for these girls. The program was through Social Services in North Carolina, but I'd bet that they have one in your area. Check out the local Social Services website or give a call. Your local church may have an outreach program for families in need as well. Good luck! That's so noble of you to help!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Or a local church is a good place to ask if there is a need that they know of.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009