Where to find a cute 0-3months dress for a wedding....

My sister is getting married and my daughter will only be about 2 weeks old. Where have you seen cute dresses this small? I looked at Burlington Coat Factory and Kohls. Was going to check Babies R Us next. I was sort of looking for a fancier one.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ebay... just search for preemie dresses.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Davids bridal
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 3:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• She will not be a preemie. She will probably be atleast 8lbs. I would prefer to be able to see the dress to make sure it looks like it would fit. But thanks for the online idea.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• depends on your budget and where you are. JC Penny usually has some cute dresses as does Belks. We also have some very nice botque style stores in the mall that have really nice kids dresses. Maybe check those if you have them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Carters has very cute 'newborn' size clothes. My DD wore their newborn stuff until she was 10 pounds she was very thin...well, still is really...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009