what holidays do you spend with your extended family ?

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Before we moved 3,000 miles away we used to spend every holiday with them, even little holidays like July 4th. Now we got back every few years for either Christmas or Thanksgiving.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• we take turns. like one year my family the next his. am latin so we celebrate chritmas the 24 with his family and 25 with mine.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas (not necessarily Christmas day though), sometimes 4th of July, sometimes New Year's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Our parents live 2 miles from each other so thats good.
    We usually spend Christmas for sure with them.
    Other holidays are random.

www.mamasaurus.net
    Anonymous

• Christmas and Thanksgiving are the main holidays we spend with our extended families.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• We usually try to see my grandparents around Thanksgiving, their anniversary is around that time too. New Years Day we spend with my family, big buffet, parades, football, and movies. That's about it, Christmas we try to do at home and we go see his family when he takes his vacation (either in summer or spring break).
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 4:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• None of them. We always stay home for holidays. For one, it's too expensive to travel and we'd need a motel room because none of my husband's family has room for 6 people. And, two, my husband usually works holidays. Can't beat double time and a half.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Every Holiday, including all birthdays.
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• For the past 2yrs we have had spent the holidays with both my parents and my in-laws. Seen them all on the one day..and made things very heckit. Went to his parents for lunch/.dinner @ 12 and then mine @ 5. So this year we desided instead of making us crazy as well. That we are going to switch holidays. We spend Easter with my parents and seen the in-laws the day after. Thanksgiving will be spent with in laws and my parents the next day.. Xmas with mine, and in laws the next day.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i see pretty muchall of my extended and my inlaws ATLEAST once a week.....i see my mom, dad and grandparents everyday....and so every holiday is spent with them.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009