Can you say THEY acted stupidly?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/21/undercover-drug-investigators-embarrass-polk-sheri/

Officers playing Wii bowling for 9 hours , while they were supposed to be searching a home for drugs. Now the case may be compromised...all is caught on security camera

What were they thinking? What should their punishment be?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 4:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They weren't think
    Need to be fired, now the drug dealers can sell more harm crap to the public. Besides they took pay for those hours of play and thats fraud and that warrants firing(Crime is a Crime)
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 4:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Oh the power of wii.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• They weren't think Need to be fired, now the drug dealers can sell more harm crap to the public. Besides they took pay for those hours of play and thats fraud and that warrants firing(Crime is a Crime)

LOL, Oh the irony!! They are busting someone and BREAKING THE LAW!!! I agree, they put their case in jeapordy and received pay ......

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Good for them! Police Officers are so underpaid as it is...they deserve to enjoy themselves once in a while. With all the fraud that's going on in higher places...to put it in BO's words, "There are more important issues facing our country..."  Wii away!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My bf is an officer and would never do something like that. Playing video games in a house they are supposed to be searching is not worth losing his job for. We have video games at home. Yeah, they were pretty stupid to do that.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• When I first saw this on yahoo news I just had to laugh. Wii is addicting, I know I'm completely addicted! I think it was stupid of them to do it. And it was also said that in undercover raids the saying is "hurry up to wait". There is alot of down time when it comes to raids, granted they should have been doing something else if they had down time, like sit outside in their patrol cars or something but this will not compromise the case. It may open up a new case against the officers but this guy is going to prison because they have proof of him selling drugs and have found stolen items in his home.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009